1st consultation for hypnotherapy!

• April 17, 2013 at 8:57 pm #147474
    dinoone

I had my consultation for hypnotherapy today!

Seems very promising, but my god, its guna cost £600 so I don’t think I’ll be able to complete the course. I am so so gutted 🙁 lit wana cry!

But thought I’d let everyone know as it may be of help to others!

C x

April 18, 2013 at 9:00 pm #147484
    AuntyShell

Awwwwww dinoone!

I’m sorry this is not an option you’re able to take. I didn’t realise it was so expensive. eek!

Did they offer any other services or suggestions?

April 18, 2013 at 9:13 pm #147485
    dinoone

So gutted, it seems so promising & the lady has had so many trichsters before who have pretty much overcome hair pulling 🙁 (I asked ALL the questions).

I’m pretty sure I’ve done everything now! I’ve done CBT, had the all the meds. I thought this was probably the last resort now.

I’m starting the therapy anyway, I just won’t be able to complete the course 🙁 I’ve looked into the NHS possibly helping, but that’s a no-go.

Thanks AuntyShell! x

April 24, 2013 at 7:27 pm #147505
    AuntyShell

Sorry for the tardy reply dinoone

It’s such a bummer you wont be able to do the complete course. What did they advise in regards to only doing part of the course? Do they think it is still worth it? How many sessions are usually involved in a treatment, and how many will you be receiving?

Sorry for all the questions D, I’m really interested in hypnotherapy!

xx

May 8, 2013 at 10:31 pm #147574
    dinoone

Well I’m going to take all the shifts at work to be able to pay for it. As she said I really need to do all the course (8-10 sessions should do it).

I’m doing my 3rd session this week. I’m not sure if its working at the moment, its the most intense therapy I’ve ever had and my last session was quite emotional, it’s kind of frightened me to go back!
    But I will 🙂 I’m so desperate to kick this!

I didn’t think your last message was tardy by the way!
    You should definitely look in to it (:

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.