4 weeks not pulled once!

• October 15, 2013 at 9:37 pm #147899

Ladies and gents, I have just gone through a month of not pulling!!! A world record for me 😀 and I can’t believe I’m saying this but it hasn’t been a struggle. I especially can’t believe I’m saying this because I have just started a Masters degree and studying & stress & change are… were definitely triggers for me.

But, I really think I’m going to do it this time.

If all goes to plan, I should have what is going to grow back of my eyebrows by Christmas. That would be the best Xmas present ever.

I’m telling you guys this because I really didn’t think there was any hope in August. I think I had genuinely resigned myself to pulling incessantly forever. I forked out £120 for two hypnotherapy sessions, pushed into by my boyfriend (I was sceptical and didn’t want to talk to anyone about it) but bless him, he went ahead and booked it for me and everything. My one condition – that she’d treated trich before and that it had reasonable results. I wasn’t expecting anything to be honest.

But for me it has worked, I believe. I don’t want to jinx it and there have been times that I have been really close to pulling, but the majority has been a blessing.

It can happen guys and girls. It can.

Much love to everyone and hope a breakthrough happens for you

xxxxxx Charlotte

April 19, 2017 at 3:37 pm #154176
    Neomie
    Keymaster

Congratulations, Charlotte! I suspect you wrote this a while back but just wanted to ask how you are doing now.

Love and pull freedom
    Neo

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.