Delicious Cranberry Crumble

• October 16, 2009 at 18:17 #135049
    yam311

I found this cranberry crumble recipe it’s delicious and more because I love cranberries but you can change the fruit and it will be delicious I try with apple and it gets really good too. If you want some pictures or another recipes you’ll find them in the free desserts site that I found called recipebuddys

Cranberry Crumble from http://www.recipebuddys.com
    Cooking spray
    2 cups fresh cranberries 1/3 cup plus
    1/2 cup granulated sugar
    1/2 cup chopped walnuts
    1 egg
    1/2 cup all-purpose flour
    1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
    1 quart vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt

Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Spray an 8-inch pie plate with nonstick spray. Put cranberries in pie plate. Sprinkle with the 1/3 cup sugar and nuts. Beat egg well, adding the 1/2 cup sugar gradually. Beat until foamy.Add flour and melted butter or margarine. Beat until thoroughly blended. Pour over the cranberries.Bake for 45 minutes. Crust should be golden brown.Serve warm with ice cream or frozen yogurt. Serves 6.Nutrition: Calories 481; carbs 62g; protein 7g; chol 70mg; sodium 171mg; fiber 2g; fat 24g (46% of calories from fat).

August 11, 2010 at 14:34 #139828

Sounds simple and delicious! Thanks for sharing

October 10, 2012 at 18:39 #146370
    laura-marie

yum yum… this recipe will keep my hands busy and occupied away from my hair for a few hours and i get a tasty treat afterwards… yummy! Thanks for sharing x

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.