funny joke to sleep

• June 7, 2005 at 9:22 pm #61379
    umi

the best way to fall asleep is to….get a recorder and recored a REALLY boring person, and switch it on at night, and sweet dreams, here i come!

(if this really works then i’m going for a swim in winter!)

from umi

p.s, i’m not really going to swim in winter even if that works, its too cold!

June 8, 2005 at 1:37 am #61401
    Hanna

Hehe, I know what you mean, I used to put on this radio station, there’d normally be someone reading a story in a really boring voice, or the news would be on, I’d be asleep within minutes!

As for swimming in winter, here in Iceland almost all the pools are ourdoors and when I was at school, we’d have go no matter how cold it was 😈 I’d always make up an excuse and get out of it 😆

Take care
    Love
    Hanna

June 8, 2005 at 2:27 am #61406
    Duvodas

Hahaha, when I was in university I had a philosophy class where the prof had the most monotone voice I have ever heard, add to that the fact that the class was my first class of the day, the room was always about four degrees too warm, and directly below the class was a machine room that made a deep thrumming noise.

I’m surprised I even made it to my desk before I fell asleep, as soon as I walked into that room I was ready to pass out.

March 29, 2011 at 7:49 am #142234
    Reagel33

The senior civil servant went to the doctor and complained of being unable to sleep.
    Doctor: ‘Oh! Don’t you sleep at night?’
    Civil servant: ‘Yes, I sleep very well at night. And I sleep quite soundly most of the mornings, too – but I find it’s very difficult to sleep in the afternoons as well.’
    🙂 🙂 😛
    lolz hahaha great you wana more extra latest funny topics me look forward

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.