• April 8, 2002 at 17:43 #1080
    Neomie
    Keymaster

Neovision Trich Therapy is a unique behavioural therapy for trichsters, which has so far seen 100% success in helping individuals become pull free. As far as I know, this is the only treatment with a 100% success rate to date.

The Online Therapist, Neomie, although resident in Britain, is a member of the American Metaphysical Doctors’ Association. I have a degree in Metaphysical Science (B.Msc), qualifying me as a counsellor and therapist.

Therapy is conducted chiefly by E-mail, although telephone contact can be arranged if preferred. We have found through experience that it is preferable to have an ongoing record of the sessions, as is achievable via E-mail.

Pull Free is possible.

Neovision is unable to offer any guarantees that you will reach that pull free status, save to say that all those who have undergone therapy have attained pull free status. If you do not, then you can certainly expect to feel more accepting of yourself in any event.

Neovision trich therapy is intensive and requires commitment to approximately one hour a day for 30 days, as well as the playing of the Neovision Growth CD daily.

The cost of therapy is currently (April 2002) £250 for a month’s treatment (approximately $357.39 as at 8th April 2002) and most credit cards are accepted (with the exception of American Express). Two thirds of the cost of therapy goes back into supporting the trich community and towards maintaining and updating this site.

So many trichsters say they can’t afford this therapy. Those who have undertaken it say “How could we ever have afforded not to?” You owe it to yourselves and your loved ones to try everything to heal yourself.

If you feel this is the therapy for you, then send an e-mail to therapist@trichotillomania.co.uk

Our aim is to heal the whole trich community. Healing starts within one heart and mind … YOUR OWN.

Go for it.

With warmth and pull free vibes,

Neomie

[ Edited by Neomie On Date _MONTHDATETIME ]

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.