If you remember me, click here..you know you wanna! lol

• March 18, 2012 at 19:29 #145159
    ghost

I have some good news that I never thought in a million years I’d be sharing..I’m engaged! My fiance and I started talking in May of last year, but we didn’t meet face-to-face until August. Even though we didn’t meet face-to-face until August, he was there for me while I was staying at the hospital with a friend of mine. He even called me while I was there, to see how I was doing, which was very kind of him. We didn’t officially start dating until the middle of August, but when we’re together, we talk and talk.

Last week, we took a trip up to North Carolina to visit his mom and family, and while we were there, he proposed to me. We had been talking about marriage for awhile before that, so I knew he was going to propose, but I didn’t know when, so it was still a surprise. When he proposed, my response was classic, and I don’t think we’ll ever forget my answer. I didn’t just say ‘yes’, but “oh, heck yeah!” I knew I would answer in the positive, but I had no idea what was to roll out of my mouth..lol When he asked me, I think my eyes got as big as the pancakes on my plate(we went out for breakfast).

Over all, I’m very happy now, but then comes the ‘fun’ part; planning a wedding! 😯 We’re both completely new to all of this. Neither of us have ever been married, nor do either of us have any children, so talk about a new adventure..lol

I’m very thankful that the Lord brought us together. We have a lot in common, with just enough differences to be our own person, and that’s a good thing.. :mrgreen:

August 7, 2012 at 09:46 #146156
    amy

Hi Ghost, yeah I remember you welcome back and thanks for sharing your news!!

That’s fantastic :cgrt :cgrt3 :hic

I’m really so happy for you, and glad that you are happy! 😀

Love Amy x

November 8, 2012 at 01:26 #146451
    ghost

Thanks for the congrats! First of all, sorry it’s taken me so long to respond. A lot has happened, but don’t worry, it’s good news. My husband and I have been married since May 12th, and things are going well. Now for some more exciting news..There’s a baby on the way! 😀 I can’t believe I’m going to be a mother! 😯 haha! Things are going fine, and the baby’s growing, as is my belly. I’m not showing through my clothes yet, but it won’t be too long. I’m due in mid April, and our families are excited. My mom and dad will be grandparents for the first time. My husband’s parents already have grandchildren. He comes from a big family(he’s one of eight). There are only 4 of us..yay! We’re planning on having an ultrasound later this month, so we’ll find out then whether it’s a boy or a girl. I’ll be thankful either way.

Anyway, I hope everyone’s doing ok.

November 10, 2012 at 09:51 #146460
    Cath

Hi Ghost, I remember you…Janet isn’t it? (Hope I haven’t got that wrong lol!) Wow, what an exciting time you’ve had! Congratulations on your marriage and massive congratulations on your baby news! 😀 😡 I bet you can’t wait to find out if you’re having a little boy or a girl!

I have similar news…though I’ve kind of done it the wrong way around he he. I have 23 month old twin girls, and a 7 week old little boy. My fiance and I have been together for 7 years, but are finally getting married in May…6 months time eek! Very excited now!

I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly, I’m soooo happy for you. Children bring so much joy…along with sleepless nights and yucky nappies 😆 😆 😆
    Love Cath.x

November 11, 2012 at 14:56 #146467
    ghost

Hi, Cath,

Yep, I’m Janet. This year has been quite exciting, and I’m glad. Last year was rough. Thanks for the congrats, and congratulations to you on your upcoming wedding. Everyone’s looking forward to finding out whether I’m having a boy or a girl, and to find out whether or not it’s twins.. 😯 There are at least 5 sets of twins in my family, so it is on my mind. Of course, if it is twins, that’s fine, too. I’ll just have to sprout a couple more hands..lol

Yep, along with joy, children do tend to have an odor to them.. 😆

November 28, 2012 at 15:14 #146504
    ghost

I went for my ultrasound on Monday, and it’s a boy! Everything looked fine, and he even moved his hands away from his face long enough for us to see him yawn a few times. Then he did some kind of ‘nom, nom, nom’ action with his mouth. When he did that, I busted out laughing, snorts included, which then made my husband bust out laughing! 😆 I’m sure the ultrasound lady thought we were nuts..lol Anyway, everything’s intact, and the lady said either he’s going to come a little early, or he’s just going to be a big baby.. 😯 I hope he’s not too big! Either way, I hope my pelvis is ready for a workout..lol

December 28, 2012 at 10:56 #146602
    Neomie
    Keymaster

WOW … I just noticed this topic, Ghost. It is really wonderful to hear your news. So exciting!

Big hugs and looking forward to hearing from you more.

Love and pull freedom
    Neo

April 7, 2013 at 15:22 #147404
    ghost

I just wanted to share the good news of the arrival of a squirming baby boy! 😀

The Lord blessed my husband and I with our first child early(3:07am!) Thursday morning(March 28th). He was born in the comforts of our own home with a midwife(she did a great job!). We’re all doing fine(other than the fact that I’m quite sore; what a ride! lol), and he’s healthy. Also, daddy got to cut the cord, and he’s a very happy daddy.. :mrgreen:

Anyway, that’s all for now. I hope you’re all doing well.

April 7, 2013 at 15:55 #147405
    Neomie
    Keymaster

Congratulations Ghost, how exciting!

Big hugs and lots of love
    Neo

April 8, 2013 at 21:07 #147415
    Skinwriter

I don’t know you but read this thread just now – congratulations!

=)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.