London Greater London, England Regional Group

• June 6, 2011 at 1:20 pm #143039
    Jaya

This is the forum for the London, England Regional Group, watch this space for news of regional group meetings in London & Greater London. Feel free to suggest meetings here.

If you’d like to be added to the London group mailing list then contact me (Jaya) by PM (private message) or use the regional groups contact form linked from the TS homepage.

June 7, 2011 at 3:46 pm #143060
    Jaya

Our annual UK meeting: called the ‘Trichnic’ is on Saturday the 18th June this year for National Trichotillomania Day.

It’s being held at Pizza Express, 85 Parkway, Camden, London NW1 7PP We have booked the private downstairs room from 12:30. It’s booked under the name Jaya as a business meeting; to retain confidentiality.

It will be an informal social meeting where you can meet other Trichsters and also pull-free trichotillomania-stars and share experiences, hints and tips for staying pull free, and a chance to get to know each other. The TSUK staff will be right there to answer any questions you may have.

It’s a really nice way to meet other Trichsters, and people that have come to the meetings in previous years have found it really helpful and enjoyable. I understand that it can sometimes be scary meeting new people and many of our members are really shy (including us staff at times!) but it’s really worth feeling the fear and doing it anyway!

We won’t be charging but you might like to bring some money for food or drinks that we will be able to choose from the standard Pizza Express menu. There are plenty of nibbles on the menu if you don’t want a full lunch, but I expect some of you will be traveling a long way so lunch may be well needed!

We’ll post any further information on the forums of the website as they come up, and you can message me if you need any help at all. It would be helpful if you could email if you’re considering coming so we can get a rough idea of how many people to expect; it’s usually around 15 people but can vary.

Email or call Jaya on 07775556476 for further details.

Hope to see you there!

March 12, 2013 at 5:18 pm #147227
    Jaya

Hi,

Just a quick email to let you know that there are still places available for the free and informal London tric support group meeting this Thursday evening 14th March 2013. If you’d like further details please email me

tsuk (at ) live (dot) co (dot) uk

Text or call 07775556476

All the best,

Jaya and the TS family

June 13, 2013 at 9:38 pm #147735
    Neomie
    Keymaster

Just a quick message to say that our tricnic will take place this year on 22nd June (International Trichotillomania Day) at Regents Park, near the Bandstand, between 1pm and 4pm. I will bring a big blue patchwork floor covering so you can easily find us. Please bring refreshments and a donation.

I will bring the helpline phone 07910 114739

Love and pull freedom
    Neo

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.