Meet up 2012

• April 4, 2012 at 09:44 #145311
    roojha

Hello all!

Would anyone be interested in meeting up in St Andrews at some point in May? Perhaps the last week in May.

I’m a volunteer for trichotillomania support and I live in St Andrews, I would love to meet up with other trichsters.

I know St Andrews can be a bit far for some people but it could be a good day out and you could meet some people going through similar troubles.

We could meet up for a coffee or get ice cream at Janettas and head to the beach.

I hope some of you would be interested! I will receive an email when you reply so I will respond quickly.

All the best,
    Ruth

April 26, 2012 at 18:47 #145524
    mugatea

Hiya!

I work 7 days but would be willing to go if it was close enough by. St Andrews is a bit far for me, but if there is ever a meet up on the west coast, very close to where i live and wont cost to much I’d consider thinking about possibly going. lol!

Seriously, if a meet up can be arranged some time a bit closer I’d go along. hope this meet goes well.

Jamie

April 26, 2012 at 23:14 #145525
    roojha

Hello Jamie,
    It’s a shame that Scotland wasn’t a bit smaller! Perhaps the next meeting could be more central – like Glasgow perhaps? Is that any better for you at all?

I’m a student so I can’t travel too much but perhaps the next time it could be in a better location.

Would Glasgow suit other people better?

Chat again soon 🙂
    Ruth

May 29, 2012 at 12:16 #145820
    Unicorn

I would be interested in meeting up with others. I live in Angus so St Andrews is not too far away.

May 29, 2012 at 21:10 #145827
    roojha

Hi there!
    would be great to meet you 🙂 I’m the TSUK support group leader for Scotland.
    There will be another support group meeting in September, perhaps in Edinburgh next time as last meeting some members were coming from Glasgow. Would that be accessible for you? (good excuse for a day out)

I live in St Andrews during term time so that’s why there won’t be a meeting until then – but it’s good we can chat here in the meantime!

Ruth

June 29, 2012 at 12:15 #145999
    Unicorn

Edinburgh should be okay for me. Only problem I have is financial, but hopefully it will all be sorted by then.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.