Your relationship

• May 6, 2009 at 8:30 am #131068
    cheekychucky

My boyfriend has recently been ‘suggesting’ i try this and that with my hair…after gettin paranoid that he knew about my trich…i figured i would tell him anyway… he was so nice about it…’i have never noticed anything about your hair’. ‘i won’t be going away anytime soon, you can trust me’…havn’t tried talking to him properly more than that…but it’s a start! yey!x

June 9, 2009 at 12:15 pm #131778
    Barbalicious

Hi,
    well done for telling your boyfriend Cheeky Chucky, he sounds lovely and suppotive (as do lots of posters partners) Is it a massive relief to have discussed the disirder with him?
    Lot of Love Barbie
    x

December 20, 2010 at 8:18 pm #141247
    cheekychucky

Haha..just reading old forums etc..and thought ‘awww, that girl’s boyfriend seemed lovely’…then realised it was my post!! haha…It’s weird how you only remember the bad parts about a relationship when it ends, eh? Anyway…my boyfriend was supportive to a point..but that’s where it ended..whenever we got in a fight, he used my condition against me..’at least I don’t pull my hair’…what an idiot!

You would think it would have put me off trusting people about my trich…but it hasn’t…I guess I just need to pick my boyfriends more carefully!x

December 20, 2010 at 9:02 pm #141258
    shell

insensitive moron if you ask me! you’re better off.

December 20, 2010 at 10:43 pm #141267
    Bush

I concur with Shell, that’s not nice at all. Thank goodness you’re shot of him if he could be like that.

People never seem to be quite who we think they are…

Love and hugs,
    Kay.

December 21, 2010 at 8:28 pm #141277
    cheekychucky

Aww thank you…think i knew he was bad for me a few months in…but for some reason stayed with him for over a year…it was almost a relief when we both agreed that it was over…i seem to get stuck in a relationship even though i know its long over…like i don’t deserve to be with someone as special as me!x

February 18, 2012 at 9:22 pm #144950
    loogurl

Hey,

I’m sorry for changing the subject, but I really didn’t want to start a new thread cos, hopefully, my fella can be loggin on here and getting the know-how on Trich.

I feel really weird about him being able to read my posts, tho.

So, how does it work? I want him to have a better understanding of my trich without me feeling totally exposed. We split up for 7 yrs, before we got back together, and a lot happened in that time.

Love lou xx

June 24, 2013 at 6:11 pm #147757
    Neomie
    Keymaster

I am sure she wouldn’t run a mile at all. There are many, many worse things you could do and having tric doesn’t make you a bad person. I recommend telling her because if she judges you for this then she is now worth your time and love.

Love and pull freedom
    Neo

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.