Sleep – It’s all in the preparation
Sleep is paramount for wellbeing. Insomnia causes disruption to mental health and fatigue impairs enjoyment of life.
Here are some helpful sleep tips.
top ten sleep tricks
1. Make your bed an attractive place to be without clutter at eye level.2. Be consistent with sleep routine – stick to regular sleep times – bedtime and waking up time where possible.
3. Leave a gap of at least 2 hours between exercising and going to sleep
4. The brain’s sleep centre works better with oxygen so try to keep fresh air circulating in your bedroom. Make sure your bedroom is a comfortable temperature and not too light, noisy or cluttered
5. A warm bath with a few drops of something soothing such as lavender oil can aid sleep
6. Drink a cup of chamomile tea before heading to bed – add honey and lemon if you don’t enjoy the taste. Chamomile helps calm nerves and counter insomnia.7. Imagine your thoughts are clouds, let them come and go – don’t hold on to any and trust yourself to remember anything you need to remember tomorrow.
8. Play relaxation music or a relaxation recording
9. Herbal medicine is a good source of natural sedatives. Try valerian and passion flower together for a strong effect.
10. Stay in the present moment. There is nothing to do in THAT moment but lay still and drift.Let us know how you get on
Self Help Products >> Bracelets >> Relaxation >> Beaded Rings >> Necklaces >> Combination Classics >>...
What is your idea of comfort? Everyone experiences comfort uniquely and we are here to...
As a metaphysician, I believe that choices create experiences. Everything is an invitation, to heaven...
What is metaphysics? Relaxation Recordings ...
This page will explain and link to some of charizma's resources for sensitive children. This...
Physical health is not just a priority in most people's life, it is a value...
Help more people with trichotillomania in these two FREE … yes … EASY ways that...
Stop BFRBs - Excuses allow us to stay stuck Date: Saturday, April 11 @ 00:00:00 BST Topic:...
Relationships are the most exciting and challenging aspects of our lives. Sometimes they send us ecstatic...
So you have a pupil with Trichotillomania and want to know what to do? Firstly, bless...