Select Interface Language:

Random Headlines

Teens and Trichotillomania
[ Teens and Trichotillomania ]

·Glad to know I am not alone.
·Speaking out
·Teens....need help?

Chat

There is a problem right now with this block.

Advertising

There isn't any content right now for this block, but you can submit some by selecting SUBMIT NEWS from the left hand menu.

trichotillomania.co.uk :: View topic - my hubby had sleeping problem
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

my hubby had sleeping problem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    trichotillomania.co.uk Forum Index -> Tips to aid sleep
View previous topic :: View next topic  
angel-of-hair-pulling
TrichSTAR
TrichSTAR

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:08 pm    Post subject: my hubby had sleeping problem Reply with quote

hi my hubby had a sleeping problem so i said to him to not drink caffene drinks thats tea coffee and things like cola and he also took nytol which is natural well it worked a treat, though if you have bad dreams place some amethyst under your pillow and give it a wash ones a week and leave it in the sun if you can to rejuvinate it make sure it a smooth piece you don't want any head injuries because it was pointed Laughing works for me
naomi
TrichSTAR
TrichSTAR

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah a fellow Crystal lover!! I use amethyst all the time under my pillow and it does work. Also will lay it on my forehead when I have a anxiety headache and it will cure it right up. I use smudging to cleanse my crystals though, I have never heard of running plain water over them. Have you ever used herkimer diamonds under your pillow!!! Speaking of interesting dreams!
angel-of-hair-pulling
TrichSTAR
TrichSTAR

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi naomi ive never heard of those diamonds before, yer in my crystal book it says about washing them in mineral water Confused Like im going to do that all the time Sad mostly i like looking at them, now rose quatz that might be a good one if you feel a bit of stress coming on, that has a calming affect.i only dream these days if i sleep in till 10ish thats only because its christmas hols Laughing pam
naomi
TrichSTAR
TrichSTAR

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A good crystal for hair pullers is chrysocolla (learned this from Helen!). I wear it around my neck plus have a large chuck in my living room. It helps clear unspoken emotions. Also I have found celestite to be wonderful for this. If you have a piece, try meditating while holding it to your throat. It really clears stagnant energy from that region.

Be careful, I think water could harm softer stones. Try getting a sage bundle and smudge them. It not only is a fast way to clean the energy off the crystals, it makes your whole house smell good!

Rachel
Aldrich

x

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Angel,
Create your husband's sleeping schedule and get up at the same time each day, even if tired. Avoid oversleeping and taking naps in day timing and be modest about food and drinks. Workout regularly and early morning to deal with insomnia and quit alcohol, smoking and caffeine.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trichotillomania.co.uk Forum Index -> Tips to aid sleep All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: